Another newbie!

Hi there everyone! im new! ive done weightwatchers before but sadly put weight back on. Had first weigh in on sat morn and its going well so far with my points, although I made a silly mistake of weighing myself this morning and had only lost 1/4 of a pound and it made me feel a bit rubbish. Hope ive lost more than that by Sat morn. I hope everyone is having a good day, its nice to see so much encouragement on here! Special hello to my sister aka rufusdoofus who is on here!!

hey welcome and good luck xxx

Hi there everyone! im new! ive done weightwatchers before but sadly put weight back on. Had first weigh in on sat morn and its going well so far with my points, although I made a silly mistake of weighing myself this morning and had only lost 1/4 of a pound and it made me feel a bit rubbish. Hope ive lost more than that by Sat morn. I hope everyone is having a good day, its nice to see so much encouragement on here! Special hello to my sister aka rufusdoofus who is on here!!

Hello darling I love you I love you I love you I love you!!!

Go Judi, Go Judi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get on those scales, 1/4lb! don't worry, by sat you'll see more results. so get off those over-specific scales! silly moo! love youuuuuuuuuuu!

Welcome to Minimins & WW

Welcome :) .... Im sure you'll find lots of support and information here we are all lovely :D lol

Judith get on minimins!!! There is NO excuse!! naughty girl! I love you!! Pick n whites forever!

Hi and welcome to minimins. Apparently Ruth loves you. The rest of us are pretty nice too.

Ruth, have you been sniffing the toilet cleaner again? ;)

Hi and welcome to minimins. Apparently Ruth loves you. The rest of us are pretty nice too.

Ruth, have you been sniffing the toilet cleaner again? ;)

She's my sister! She's also very smelly and doesn't come on her very often! SMELLY JUDITH! lol. Now you mention it there was a certain bottle of mr muscle that took my fancy last week. *sigh*

Hey hun,

ul do just great on here, so far ive found everyone really helpful and supportive.....i got told off not that long ago by a certain someone for jumping on the scales in between meetings so now i feel privledged enough to do the same for u.
hmm hmm
GET OFF THOSE SCALES dont do it to urself, u might not loose anything till the day of ur weigh in, if u weigh before then n say uve put on ur more inclined to pig out..........im speaking from experience
so fingers crossed, keep going and well get there

I agree with the whole scales thing... it is such a temptation to get on those scales early and see if you have lost but i think it can be much more exciting to give it a week and see what you av really lost!! :))

Back