Another Newbie

Kes78

Hi,
My name is Kate, I'm really glad to have found this forum, I started RC a week ago (just at home with help of the GI hip and thigh book) I started with a friend from work who no longer wants to do it, so I'm really looking for some support to keep me going. I've lost 3 lbs so far and have anther 21lbs to go. My incentive is my 30th birthday looming in November.

Can I ask if you all have the measuring pots? And if you find them useful, as I find measuring everything out time consuming sometimes?

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello
Thanks
Kate x

Me too

Hi
I am 30 in November too and this has spured me onto my fitness campaign.
Only been on it for 3 weeks now and weigh in is on Thursday.
Doing more excercise and trying to eat better.I dont use the pots although i am doing it at home.
Good luck
X

Hi Kate
I have just started at home too, got the pots this week and using magazine and DVD at moment. I have got about 42lbs to loose, have lost 4 so far. Shame your friend gave up. Perhaps we can support each other.Take care CEK xx
CEK xx

Hi guys,
Nice to hear from you and to hear there are some other new starters out there. You all sound like you're doing well so far.

Activ8, glad I'm not the only one springing into avtion over the big three-O!!:eek: Hope you do well at your weigh in tomorrow.

And CEK yes I'm sure we can support one another through this. Is the DVD any fun?

K x

Hi ,

not been abourt much recently , but wanted to wish you all the best with RC, personally I've found it fantastic if you want to ask me anything feel free.

Jules

Hi Kate

How are you getting on with RC?

Kat

Back