Another newbie

Spore22

Hi. I might be new on here but I feel like I know you all for ages. I been on LT for 10 weeks now and been reading on this forum for the last 11 weeks(sorry). I'm not so good with my writing because first of all I'm very lazy and secondly I think my english is not that good because I'm from germany. Now back to LT, I lost 44 pounds in ten weeks and got to go another 19 pounds. Every time I had a problem, I came on this forum and read about it. So many times I found your advise so helpful. I could not done it without this forum. But it took me till yesterday to actually join this forum. Thanks to madhousemum, I joined. And that's because we both from gosport. Wonder if we know each other. Haven't noticed anyone around me slimming down yet. Well anyway, just to say a big thank you to you all big "losers". And I try and do my best to come on here and write more now. Thanks again, Andrea

hi and welcome and well done on your weight loss so far x

Wecome Andrea, and very well done on losing 44lbs!
Your English, by the way is as good as most of us on here and 3000% better than any German we might know!!
Good luck with your remaining 19lbs.

Thanks missyd and Cathy for welcoming me. And thanks cathy for the compliment about my english. Try my best, but it could be better after living here for the last 13 years.

Welcome to the fold, and well done on your weight loss - good stuff!!

Welcome Andrea, you are more than welcome.

I used to live not far from Gosport in my younger years and still have family friends down there.

Get yourself a ticker and well done on a fantastic achievement - 44lb in 10 weeks is fab.

Good luck with the rest of your diet, don't forget to post every week after your WI. We love to share other peoples good news.

x

Welcome Andrea, good to have you on board and a fantastic job you've done so far! The next 19lb will come off in no time hun x

welcome andrea and well done. I don't think there is anything wrong with your english.. Goodluck with your last 19lbs that will be off in no time xxx

Well done on losing 44lbs Andrea!

and welcome to the world of mimimins!

Hi. I might be new on here but I feel like I know you all for ages. I been on LT for 10 weeks now and been reading on this forum for the last 11 weeks(sorry). I'm not so good with my writing because first of all I'm very lazy and secondly I think my english is not that good because I'm from germany. Now back to LT, I lost 44 pounds in ten weeks and got to go another 19 pounds. Every time I had a problem, I came on this forum and read about it. So many times I found your advise so helpful. I could not done it without this forum. But it took me till yesterday to actually join this forum. Thanks to madhousemum, I joined. And that's because we both from gosport. Wonder if we know each other. Haven't noticed anyone around me slimming down yet. Well anyway, just to say a big thank you to you all big "losers". And I try and do my best to come on here and write more now. Thanks again, Andrea

hi hun well i am glad that you decided to join the forum when you mentioned my name i thought why what have i done lol.. 44lbs wow thats great, i am glad you took the plung and did join and your english is great and so glad the forum has helped me alot. we must go to the same chemist. what day is your weigh in?

Hi,
thanks all for welcoming me . And yes madhousemum weare at the same chemist. I go on a friday. Will go tomorrow morning before I take the kids to ghunwarf to the cinema. And by the way, I loooove the chicken soup. That's the highlight of the day for me. First I feed the familie and then I sit down with my huge cuppa (400ml) and enjoy.

i havent dared tried the chicken soup as everyone i know dont like it so seen as i am a fussy cow wouldnt wanna waste a shake. xx

Back