Another newbie....

proserpina

Hello,

I'm Lauren, a soon-to-be-25 year old from South London who's on yet another weight loss journey. I'm hoping to find some support and somewhere to talk about my issues around losing weight. Most of my friends are size 10s and try as they might, they jsut don't get it!

I've been focused for 7 weeks, so far I've lost 15lbs and I'm feeling good. I do have *a lot* of weight to lose though. I'm just taking it one day at a time so far and trying to enjoy it.....

Lauren xx

Welcome to minimins. Good luck on ur weight loss journey. Well done on losing 15lbs so far. What diet are u on or are u eating healthier

I've done every diet going.....

This time I'm eating healthily and trying not to get to caught up in the whole "diet" mindset. I'm counting calories just so I can keep track of the numbers.

Plus moving more. It's working well.

Lauren xx

Hiya & :welcome: to minimins.
Well done on the loss so far. :happy096:

You'll get all the help, advice & support you need on here. Everyone is great.

How much weight do you have to lose then? x

I haven't set a target weight yet, for 2 reasons: it's too daunting (i'm concentrating on each stone) and also because I'm not sure still I get there exactly what I'll be comfortable with.

I'm reckoning at least 90lbs though......

Lauren xx

About the same as me then if you've already lost 15lbs.

Good luck on your journey. :D

Keep us updated on how you're getting on. x

well done on your weight loss so far, like the rest of us your a pro but ya have found the way that works for ya which is good!! Keep posting and all the best on your weight loss journey, looking forward to reading how ya are getting on, take care

Welcome to minimins. Congrats on ur weight loss so far, its a slow process, but pays off in the end i am sure!
Good luck and keep us posted.

Back