Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CallaLily, 17 February 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. CallaLily

CallaLily Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.03%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi all thought I'd best introduce myself. My names Cheryl I'm 35 and married with 4 boys.
    got a LOT to lose and haven't decided on a diet plan yet, have tried most before considering trying paul mckenna again at the moment but struggling to come up with the will power!!
    I suffer from depression which doesn't help me with the get up and go to lose weight as I am a virtual hermit:cry:!
    Look forward to meeting you all on the boards.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CuddlePaws

CuddlePaws Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Cheryl and :welcome: Glad to see you've made an important decision to look after your health. Everyone is so helpful and encouraging here, you'll see! As for dieting, just stick with whatever you feel comfortable with. I am never one for fads or starvation, for me it is loosely (don't really like to mix numbers with food) counting calories, but basically just cutting out a lot of the crap and upping the exercise a bit more, (am sure 4 boys must keep you on your toes, I have 2 and they are both quite demanding!) Best of luck with your new lifestyle :) xx

4. jaynefrances

jaynefrances Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(12.59%)
    Diet:
    own - hoping for Gastric Bypass
    :welcome2:
    This is a great place to come for inspiration and motivation.
    Its also a safe haven when you're having a bad day as everyone is very supportive.
    Good luck with the weight loss.

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Cheryl and welcome, you have come to the right place.

6. CallaLily

CallaLily Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.03%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thank you all for making me feel so welcome, I'm going to have a look around the boards and find some inspiration to keep me on the straight and narrow this time!
    And yes cuddlepaws they certainly do keep me busy, hardly have a moment lol but it's worth it they are worth their weight in gold (Most of the time! lol).

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Hope that losing a bit of weight will make you feel a bit better

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.