Another Newbie

CallaLily

Hi all thought I'd best introduce myself. My names Cheryl I'm 35 and married with 4 boys.
got a LOT to lose and haven't decided on a diet plan yet, have tried most before considering trying paul mckenna again at the moment but struggling to come up with the will power!!
I suffer from depression which doesn't help me with the get up and go to lose weight as I am a virtual hermit:cry:!
Look forward to meeting you all on the boards.

Hi Cheryl and :welcome: Glad to see you've made an important decision to look after your health. Everyone is so helpful and encouraging here, you'll see! As for dieting, just stick with whatever you feel comfortable with. I am never one for fads or starvation, for me it is loosely (don't really like to mix numbers with food) counting calories, but basically just cutting out a lot of the crap and upping the exercise a bit more, (am sure 4 boys must keep you on your toes, I have 2 and they are both quite demanding!) Best of luck with your new lifestyle :) xx

:welcome2:
This is a great place to come for inspiration and motivation.
Its also a safe haven when you're having a bad day as everyone is very supportive.
Good luck with the weight loss.

Hi Cheryl and welcome, you have come to the right place.

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome, I'm going to have a look around the boards and find some inspiration to keep me on the straight and narrow this time!
And yes cuddlepaws they certainly do keep me busy, hardly have a moment lol but it's worth it they are worth their weight in gold (Most of the time! lol).

Back