Another Newby

CAPRICORN

Gold Member
Hi all

Just wanted to say hello and I hope to get to know some of you soon.

Im 37 and hoping to be fab before 40.. I have recently joined Slimming world on line and have lost 8lbs in 2 weeks .

Hope to get lots of inspiration from you all :D

Hello there!
An excellent reason to join SW (even if I do say so myself!).
You've done so well! I imagine that you're really pleased with yourself?
Definitely the right place to be for lots of support - lots of luck with your journey.
x

hi! welcome! :) slimming world is just genius isn't it? hope you find the strength to stick to it and be my friend! i'd love to hear about any tips and tricks you might have - 8lbs loss in 2 weeks is impressive! xxx

:thankyou: for the welcome folks ....

10st10lbs -let me know if you want to buddy up -we could swap hints and tips, cheer each other on during the good times and kick each other up the backside during the not so good ones.
How long have you been doing SW? and how are things going?
I started a food diary on here yesterday -I find if Im writting it down it much easier to stay on track..Im stumbling my way around the site at the moment -but Im sure I will figure it out..eventually ;)

hi im new to the site started diet 2 weeks ago ive lost a cpl of pounds but just came out of hospital so on the mend so im hoping to start loosing wieght now xx

Hi there missPiggy
Hope you are feeling better soon...
I was in hospital for neurosurgery in October -so after lolling around on the sofa for far too long Im trying to get back to full throttle. Here is hoping we get the weight off and keep it off ehh!!! and here is to a healthier 2010 ;)

thanks. yeah so true, not quiet sure wot im doing on this site just trying to find my way round it.i havnt joined any slimming groups yet just trying to do lots of exercise and healthy eating. but reading your profile tihnking of joining one now as might help me alongxx

:thankyou: for the welcome folks ....

10st10lbs -let me know if you want to buddy up -we could swap hints and tips, cheer each other on during the good times and kick each other up the backside during the not so good ones.
How long have you been doing SW? and how are things going?
I started a food diary on here yesterday -I find if Im writting it down it much easier to stay on track..Im stumbling my way around the site at the moment -but Im sure I will figure it out..eventually ;)

ohhh *lightbulb clicks on above head* just realised you're the same person that posted on my introductory thread too! :) kicks up the backside is exactly what i really need, tried to get my other half to do it but he's either too nice or too mean :(

started sw a month ago, ashamed to say i really didn't stick to it after the first week.. but re-started today, not gonna let the weekend spirit mess it up! and you just reminded me, i gotta go write down what i had for dinner.. hope you're well xxx

Back