another odd question

Discussion in 'Exante' started by missjam, 7 February 2011 Social URL.

1. missjam

missjam Full Member

ok so forgive me for the yuck talk! but when you guys weigh yourselves are you empty.. as in wee! i feel like im drinking so much water when i wake up in the morning my stomach sticks right out... and one wee just dosent sort it out... would this make your weight "false"

hm!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    As long as you do the same thing every time it will balance out anyway Jam.

4. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always empty my bladder and strip off as much clothes as I can (when I say "always" I mean twice!)

5. missjam

missjam Full Member

lol i think im drinking too much water at night time.. but its helping me feel full... i go to bed starving, and wake up not hungry.. then after maybe 30 minutes of having my morning bar i feel the hunger.. stay like that until my soup then feel fine... its just the hours in between!!

6. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I use coffee in the same way but find i'm up 3-6 times a night peeing!! Better than being hungry I guess.

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Bottom line is so long as you weigh yourself on the same scales, the same time of day, once a week itll balance out. Even if you havent had a pee its really not going to make that much difference really.

People get far too hung up on weigh ins sometimes on this kind of diet just stick to it, weigh once a week and marvel at how quick the numbers drop :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.