Another one joining SF

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
I will be joining slimfast as from Thursday due to money I will have to stop CD and i want to lose the rest of my weight ! Any offers on at the moment on slimfast ?

Tescos had some offers last week but not sure if they are still on. They were offers on the 3 packs of smoothies and the snacks (pretzels, peanut bars etc).

BL x

Good luck on slimfast MsJMC:D

Don't be a stranger!?

Thank you Lisa for that info , I think thats the one you shop on line for !

busylizzie , will look into that , will look on madaboutbargains see when offers on till , Thank you

Hi Lenny , thank you , no i will still come and bug you from time to time hehe , thanks all of you , hope your dieting is going well !

I am nearly out of LT packs and when i am i will start SF x It tastes yummy i think x

Yes Jo , come over to the slimfast crew :) , yes it saves a bit on the pocket ! 17lbs is really good !

Hi MsJMC :) there's a buy one get one free offer on at morrisons on the milkshake powders, if you have one near you! it helped me save a lot of money!

Ariana , Thank you for that , my nearest is letchworth , which is two towns away , and i love that shop , we have two tescos and two sainsburys and other shops but not that one :-(
But think i'll see how long its on for and might go over yes will save if i stock up . Slimfast have a good web site now . I have my mate over for dinner tonight so i'm trying to be good by doing pork chop and mushrooms and a bit of salad , but then i have to pull out all the stops to get my finger out . Thanks for the tip ! How are you doing ?

Back