• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another one joining SF

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Tescos had some offers last week but not sure if they are still on. They were offers on the 3 packs of smoothies and the snacks (pretzels, peanut bars etc).

BL x

LENNY4974

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb G: 10st7lb
Good luck on slimfast MsJMC:D

Don't be a stranger!?

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Thank you Lisa for that info , I think thats the one you shop on line for !

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
busylizzie , will look into that , will look on madaboutbargains see when offers on till , Thank you

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hi Lenny , thank you , no i will still come and bug you from time to time hehe , thanks all of you , hope your dieting is going well !

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Yes Jo , come over to the slimfast crew :) , yes it saves a bit on the pocket ! 17lbs is really good !

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Ariana , Thank you for that , my nearest is letchworth , which is two towns away , and i love that shop , we have two tescos and two sainsburys and other shops but not that one :-(
But think i'll see how long its on for and might go over yes will save if i stock up . Slimfast have a good web site now . I have my mate over for dinner tonight so i'm trying to be good by doing pork chop and mushrooms and a bit of salad , but then i have to pull out all the stops to get my finger out . Thanks for the tip ! How are you doing ?