Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Attack another pound bites the dust...!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by curvygirlie, 28 August 2011 Social URL.

1. curvygirlie

curvygirlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(13.42%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    well i decided to do 1 last day of attack yesterday (six done in total, starting PV today)

I got on my scales this morning, thinking that i'd probably be pushing my luck if i expected a loss....

I stepped on, closed my eyes, then looked down and....

wait for it.....

0.6 of a kilo lost!
    that's 8 lbs in 6 days!!

I love Dukan!
    Love it, love it, love it!

now off to the gym to work off my scrambled eggs, rasher of bacon and mushrooms... :character00115::character00115::character00115:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WantToBeLittleLou

WantToBeLittleLou Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well Done Curvey! Fab loss.. Are you going to the gym everyday?

4. curvygirlie

curvygirlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(13.42%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Before Dukan i would do something (run 10k or a couple of gym classes) 5 days a week and have 2 rest days.

Since starting Dukan i can't run 10k distances (I need carbs for energy) so been running shorter distances (4k) and swimming 40 lengths on my usual rest days to compensate.

I'm usually a greedy piggy who binged on rubbish, so i think this diet (which i've stuck to religiously), along with the exercise has really helped the weight loss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.