Another question for the ladies...

Pooks

Ok, so I've been through a few periods while on LT and was wondering if anyone else has felt completely weak, light-headed and knackered when it's TOTM? It really knocks me for six and the fact that I can't take anything other than paracetamol is frustrating and painful! Re-feeding in 5 or 6 weeks anyway so I should only have the pleasure of one more of them thankfully! Just wondered if this was normal?

Its common to suffer at TOTM hun!!! :(

Hot baths and relax.... make sure you drink your water and look after yourself...

Sorry i can't be of more help!!! x

Lol deezer, cheers hun. Just had a hot bath and i'm sat on the sofa hugging a litre of water ;). Guess i was just curious if anyone else suffers three-fold really due to LT :) x

I'm quite lucky in that nothing has changed in that department. Although I do get crippling ones anyway and feel dizzy and knackered (thank God it's only once a month!). I take fizzy paracetomol and codine from Boots as it's the only thing that even touches it. Other than that it's mootching around for a few days being fed up! Hope you feel better soon

Think i'd gladly swap with you deezer!! Ah bless you josie, cheers for sharing my misery. On the mend today thankfully! Got weighed today - hello cheeky 5lb loss! Puts it all into perspective. I upped my water intake from 3 litres to 4 litres this past fortnight and i must say i'm a believer :) x

I know the water is such a BIG DEAL. Am kicking myself that I only managed 2-2.5 litres the last 2 days as been rushing around. Am pratcially drowning myself today :) Fantastic loss for TOTM I'd be well chuffed with that at anytime of the month xxxx

Hi, I wonder if you are in so much pain if you could buy a Tens machine. Argos do one for £25 Kinetik Dual Digital Tens pain Reliever. catalogue number 927/7669. It also massages you, it maybe in the sale soon. I am sure I have seen Lloyds pharmacy sell them for £10 though.
Get well soon, Elaine

Back