• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another Question... I know!!

the shakes are 25 for a weeks supply, soups are 13 i think and i dont know how much the bars are

when i did it no, i mean how much would you normally spend on your weekly shop when you throw in the alcohol etc and because you give up alcohol i mean how much do you normally spend on a night out drinking?

didnt you say you and you partner were both doing it?
i can see it been quite expensive from that point of view

and do you find that expensive having to get them, and then meals for the evening?
Absolutely not. I'm spending £25 a week on shakes and then probably about another £25 on snacks and evening meals which is a total of £50. I used to spend anywhere from £70-£100 a week before because i'd go to the supermarket and wander around aimlessly just putting stuff in my trolley, now I know exactly what i'm getting and in what quantity. Its saving me money!

Also it kinda bugs me that people say CS is expensive. My boyfriend is a weight lifter and has done bodybuilding contest preps and all that and so he knows quite a bit about the supplement industry. He compared a CS shake to all the meal replacement products on the market and CS is cheaper than all of them gram for gram. It's a good quality product - you get what you pay for :)