another question pls

parkerela

sorry i know im a pain,the pharmacist said once you are in ketosis you get smelly breath and the smell comes through your skin,is this right:(

Smelly breath yes, smelly skin - not heard of that one before. Use Listerine strips for the breath or keep a toothbrush to hand. If you're worried about the skin thing just keep a deodorant on you at all times

yep, this is true about furry tongue lol

Breath does get a bit nasty but there is mouthwash and sprays you can use but i would ask the more experianced on here what ones to get (there may be a prev post already)
Drinking more water helps.....

Breath you could kill small children with :)

Yes, normal toothpaste is fine.

Never heard of the smelly skin thing. Like the others said, Listerine strips and plenty of water helps me. At least when you get these side effects you know you are losing weight!

ALL THE SIDE EFFECTS DO NOT I SAY DO NOT HAPPEN TO EVERYONE YOU MAY WELL BE LUCKY AND NOT HAVE ANY................ DONT WORRY YOURSELF:rolleyes:

Could stun a medium sized dragon...

Like ftt says, you could be one of the lucky ones. Besides, a pack of listerine strips in your bag will ensure you keep your friends ;)

As fattothin says you may not get any side effects at all. I was really worried about getting headaches and feeling lethargic etc, etc, but I have been fine and if anything feel better than before I started. I have lots of energy and just feel so much better. You will be fine and do not worry about any side effects you have heard about.

I am neurotic about having bad breath but find if you drink plenty of water things are fine - no-one has commented on mine and I work with teenagers who don't hold back!!!!!! As for the skin thing, I must admit I am aware of it, BO and not having it is another thing I'm neurotic about (the only things I promise I'm not a basket case or anything!!!!!!) and I have noticed more of a smell since starting, not bad just slightly stronger than normal, although no-one else has said anything!

Hope that helps.

x

Definately dog breath but dont worry you soon get used to it, not sure other people do but tough lol. Listerine strips brilliant! XX

Back