another question....sorry!!

Bananarama

On the website where you can find out your true weight and how long to stay on each phase, I was told to do two days on attack. I'm not struggling at all (just about to have dinner on day 2) and would really like to keep this kick start up for another day or two at least. Is it wrong to do longer than he suggests? I really want to have as much as possible off by the 30th of September!!

It told me 2 days too, but I did 5. I loved the attack phase, so simple and straight forward

Yes like everyone else, it told me 2 and I did 4. Conspiracy theorist Jo (sorry!) reckons it's because they want to 'keep you' for longer if you actually join their coaching. And she's probably right!

I was told 2 and did 5 too!

Great stuff, just starting Day 3 on attack with 2poached eggs and a galette! Love those, think they will be in my life forever more! Started on Thursday morning at 155lb, this morning i was 150.8! i know its only fluid but Im just delighted. three seperate people tole me last night I was losing weight/ or asked how much weight I've lost! That never happened on slimming world!!

oh and can i have diet coke on attack?

Back