Another re-starter!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by headdown, 26 November 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. headdown

headdown Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am on day 2 of cambridge sole source but not for the first time. Lost count to be honest.

Anyway, feeling really fed up with myself. Can't get nice clothes, feel bloated and frumpy all the time (only 37 years old). It is now affecting my marriage, as in the fact that I am embaressed whn it comes to sex!!!!!

I want to loose at least 5/6 stone! ! !! Might be a bad time to start but who knows, I have a couple of work nights out for xmas but not worrying about that one is on 12th and one on 19th december!! both include food and probably loadsa drink!!! I will deal with it nearer the time.

Will keep in touch and wish you all well for a good day! one at a time is my motto now. . . .

Bye . . ..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    thats it take it one day at a time, this is my 3rd attempt so dont worry we all restart over and over again, u can have a good loss by xmas if u really get into and deal with nights out nearer time, good luck

4. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey headown, your not the only re-starter, theres lots of us on here, and lots more who have had our blips. So dont be worrying, keep at it, and keep on here too, as its great for motivating you
    Good luck xx

5. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    You can lose a good stone by your xmas parties, your clothes will feel looser, you will have more confidence and you can walk around in a very excited state of mind knowing the next few months are leading you on to a path of utter gorgeousness.

Keep your chin up, you will do it this time. X x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.