Step 1 Sole Source Reinvention to a new me

harassed_mother

Gold Member
Well I am restarting again today after losing almost 5 stone last year I then completely lost my way, but I refuse to give up that was my practice run like on the cube and this time it's my life :) I will do it this time round. I threw away all my old clothes cos I refused to keep them as that wouldn't spur me on but now my new clothes are tight. Then my CDC quit so now I have started with a new one yesterday who is really nice and very supportive plus she actually still doing it herself.
I have also restarted my tin. Ever 1lb I lose a £1 goes on the tin. I still have £67 in there from last year I refuse to touch so when I get thinner I will have more money for new clothes.
I start today and by week 12 I would like to be 12stone.

Anyone wanna join me on this 12 week challenge for sole source feel free we can all help each other along.

Day 3 -I'm freezing cold got a headache but sticking to it still 100% gonna go for a nice long shower soon to waste. Bit of time

I always head for the bath to waste a bit of time and make the evenings go faster. I like the idea of a tin, I may go and start one, I quite fancy the idea of facials for key weight loss goals that I could use the money on. I won't need clothes as I have loads from last time I got down to a size 12. Sadly they haven't fitted for the last 2 years, but I live in hope of getting into them again.

Yes I like the jar spurs me on and gives me money for clothes :) deffo take a pic I have done that makes a diff when u can see it

Back