Another re-starter!

headdown

I am on day 2 of cambridge sole source but not for the first time. Lost count to be honest.

Anyway, feeling really fed up with myself. Can't get nice clothes, feel bloated and frumpy all the time (only 37 years old). It is now affecting my marriage, as in the fact that I am embaressed whn it comes to sex!!!!!

I want to loose at least 5/6 stone! ! !! Might be a bad time to start but who knows, I have a couple of work nights out for xmas but not worrying about that one is on 12th and one on 19th december!! both include food and probably loadsa drink!!! I will deal with it nearer the time.

Will keep in touch and wish you all well for a good day! one at a time is my motto now. . . .

Bye . . ..

thats it take it one day at a time, this is my 3rd attempt so dont worry we all restart over and over again, u can have a good loss by xmas if u really get into and deal with nights out nearer time, good luck

You can lose a good stone by your xmas parties, your clothes will feel looser, you will have more confidence and you can walk around in a very excited state of mind knowing the next few months are leading you on to a path of utter gorgeousness.

Keep your chin up, you will do it this time. X x

Back