Another reason I'm loving Diet Chef

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by broxi, 27 September 2009 Social URL.

1. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just love going into my box selecting a meal, putting on some veg, popping my meal in microwave and hey presto - dinner is served. I enjoy cooking but most nights when I come in from work I can't be bothered so this is ideal for my lazy ways!
    I've even bought some extra pouches for my son which I'll give him with some veg and chips/rice/potatoes! And he'll not know the difference!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Diversity

Diversity Likes to lurk

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.86%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    I agree. It's a very hassle-free diet; ideal for those of us a little on the lazy side. :eek:

4. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    I totally agree, so easy knowing that if i am starving I can have a meal in about 3 -5 minutes.

Last night hubby made a lasagne for me as poorly with cold and bad back (wot a sweetie) but 30 mins later i am still waiting..... hmph! God by the time I had got it I was beginning to look at my daughter funny I was soooooo hungry...... lol

5. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol! When I did CD, I would put peach body butter on and want to eat my arm! Really!
    This food is as good as homemade too. I invited my mum for tea last night and gave her 1/2 soup, beef & black porter, mashed sweet potato, brocoli & peas. She commented on how nice my stew was! She couldn't believe it when I told her it was my new diet food.

6. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I know when I did CD everyone commented on the shakes, bars etc. No one comments on the DC packs they think it is ""normal food"".

7. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

Anything that is tasty, healthy and is done in a microwave in under 5 mins has got to be good, but to be natural and like homemade food is a big added bonus.

8. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I know the comments i get now r " thats looks nice, and i try. I thought you were on a diet thats nots good for you" ha ha little do they know.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.