Another restart for me!

*Leah*

Hi everyone,

Well after a good 6 months off plan i'm back where I was with 2 or 3 lbs extra. I've just moved and now i'm settled i'm heading back to a class tonight (I hope its open - bank holiday monday... any ideas anyone?)

I'll be new to PP. I've been reading through the threads to see how my old fav foods compare. I know how many pp my faves are but no idea how many pp i'll be allowed a day! haha. I'll find out tonight fingers crossed.

So hi again everyone, this time I need to stay on track. I've got a place on a Paramedic Practice course at Uni, and I am determined my uniform will be at least 2 sizes smaller than I am now!

Just noticed! It was almost a year today I joined Mini Mins :D aww. Must have been this time last year I started WW too. I wish I had stuck to it?

oh i think i remember you,,well done for coming back,,you'll be in that smaller uniform in no time:)

Hope the meeting was open for you. Good luck xx

It was, I started today :)

Its's gone really well - mostly due to me falling off my bike and cutting my nose and lip open, so i've had no appetite at all today lol. Managed some soup and some velvet crunch crisps (which were sooo yummy!) Sent OH to the supermarket for a healthy tea. I've got 20 points to use for tea though lol!

Good luck! Im having to restart again as ive had a couple of weeks of indulging ><

I restarted again on Thursday, good luck x

Back