Another restart!

Sunnshine

Have managed to lose some weight, first with CWP, but as am not a fan of sweet shakes and also the prices going up and up, have given S&S a go. Started with S&S end of May. Have a porridge/oatmeal for breakfast, (between 10 and 11 am), drink most of the water from when I wake up until I have my lunch/dinner at 5 to 6 pm of mainly curry/spaghetti/chilli with mashed cauli, cabbage, brocolli, courgettes, mushrooms. In the evening I usually have a chocolate bar with a cuppa. My snacks consist of the two boiled eggs, which seem to satisfy me. And I usually have more than the 200g of veg - I have the occasional salad of lettuce, cucumber, etc, and this is like a pudding for me!

Much prefer S&S. I do have the occasional strawberry and chocolate shakes and make up other flavoured shakes as a mousse instead of the porridge.

I haven't been doing the diet 100%, but really don't mind. Have had such a hectic social life this year, so have had days when I really went "off plan". Luckily only put on 2/3lbs, but this quickly disappears once I get going again.
I have had a 4-week break and in this time have put on 6lbs. So tomorrow will be my re-start date. Have just over a stone to lose and I have been told these are the most difficult to lose.

Back