Another Returner

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Meneither, 28 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Head held in shame another returner to the dieting regime, having lost nearly 3 stone in the summer i now have 4 stone to lose after putting the weight back on plus a bit more for good measure.

The question is what diet ?

Having only ever been on one diet before im a little bewilldred, my now fiancee is planning on starting slimming world next week and is encouraging me to join her, as she dosnt like veg she is planning on living i believe mainly on a diet of potatoes which i must admit i would prefer not to partake.
    I know nothing about about sw so would be gratefull of any pointers that would help along the way or should i say sod it and go back to cambridge.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Good luck with your new start :) There are plenty SW experts who'll be happy to help. The main thing is finding a diet that suits you. You'll get that 4 stone shifted in no time :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.