Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Another returner!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by I will do it this time!, 1 January 2008 Social URL.

1. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    Hi Everyone, I know a few of you, I did Cambridge diet last summer and did really well but My diagnosed liver disorder deteriorated and my councillor couldn't continue with me.

I was really upset and over the past 6 months I have gained nearly ALL the weight I lost so am starting from scratch.

I have been thinking that if I had lost 2lb a week over the past 26 weeks, I would have lost a massive 3.5 stone so I am now going to look forward and am going to aim for 2lb a week and hopefully y the end of summer I will be quite a bit lighter!

So I am going to start class tomorrow and I am going to start a brand new diary and have a brand new ticker.

SO please welcome me.. I feel I am going to need a lot of support!

Anne

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya Anne welcome to the SW forum if you need any help give us a yell and I look forward to reading your diary.:)

4. I will do it this time!

Diet:
    Hi sonban you have done so well, excellent losses!

Anne

5. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Thanks Anne :D I am sure you will have excellent losses too.

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Welcome Anne :wavey:

7. I will do it this time!

Diet:
    Just to let you all Know, I had my first weigh in... only 3lbs less than my heaviest before CD BUT I am not looking backward.
    I will stick to this plan to the letter and see what happens.

I am going to book a pampering treat for myself for August which gives me a good few months to lose a fair bit of weight even at 2lb a week! So here goes... hold on tight ....

Wednesday day is my weigh day..... now to sort me a blog!

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well done Anne for getting back to the task of losing weight. 2 lb per week soon adds up to quite a sum.

Like the idea of a pampering treat

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.