Another returner

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Rebsalward, 6 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Rebsalward

Rebsalward Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi everyone, lost 6 stone in 2006, now put it all back on again literally. Now weight 17st 10 and bac on cambridge. Loved it last time, no weighing food, just the shakes. My first day to day so lets see how the optimism lasts. Quick question, cant remember if we can have a diet pepsi or not? Will update as I go on.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Norwaygirl

Norwaygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hello! I just wanted to wish you the best of luck! I also have my first day today! We can to this!!!!!! :D

4. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    you can have coke zero and dr pepper zero but not pepsi sorry.
    good luck and hope i am with you next week!
    x

5. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    the coke zero and dr pepper zero are not in the book so technically not allowed. if you choose to have them then no more than 1 pint a day and keep an eye on ketosis as it kicks some people out of it

6. Rebsalward

Rebsalward Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks ladies

First day went OK, nearly forgot my last shake though, finding it harder today, as at work and everyone is eating lovely sandwiches and I have had to set up a room with snacks and biscuits, but determined. Thanks for the advice on diet drinks, will just do without I think.

7. maro11

maro11 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.38%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Rebsalward,
    Good luck with the diet. We started at the exact same weight. I lost 10lbs in the first week, well six days actually as had to change time of visit to CDC. Now on week two and struggled big time yesterday, I did give in and have some bead of all things. Feelin good today and have put that blip behind me.
    Maro

8. Rebsalward

Rebsalward Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks everyone for your encouragement. Feeling ok now and settled into routine of drinking water and shakes. I have been so good, I should have wings, just sat through a film at work and totally ignored all the lovely nibbles on offer. Cant wait for my first weigh on Saturday

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck hun :) :)

10. Nume

Nume Member

Why Coke Zero or Dr Pepper Zero?

Hi there, I'm just about to complete my first day on CD and doing fine. I have been reading the posts and I was wondering what makes Coke Zero and Dr Pepper Zero ok. Does anyone know?

11. oisin

oisin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    3st8lb
    Current Weight:
    1st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(66%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Good Luck for your weigh in xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.