Another Returning Member to SW!

GlitterBug26

hi all :)

Rejoined SW on 15/11. Have done it 3/4 times before, but with no real conviction so I've always given up after a few weeks.

Since then, I've had 2 babies 13 months apart, both by c-section which, unfortunately, has done horrible things to my tummy. Also I am a bridesmaid for my sister-in-laws wedding next July, so I am determined to get this weight off!!

I have 4st 1lbs to lose in total. Week 2 and I'm only 3.5lbs down :(. Which is quite disappointing as in the past I have lost a decent amount in my first weeks. However any loss is still a loss I suppose; so I shall keep plodding forward in the hope of getting my body back to a happy place :)

If anyone had any tips on how to speed up weight loss a little I would very much appreciate it!

Hi and welcome Glitter Bug! I'm in a similar situation to you with similar current weight and target - tried SW before but could never get my head in the game. Determined to do it this time as I'm the heaviest I've ever been!

Don't worry too much about small losses, big losses usually aren't all fat, a lot of the time they're a combination of water and muscle so if you're losing slowly that's a good sign! Make sure you're eating enough so that you feel full, fill your plate with 1/3 speed as much as possible and always have your HEX and syns would be my tips :)

Back