another returning starter for monday.

chrisfromengland

Hi
And good luck, i'm back starting on monday, so we can all do it together.
I've done cambridge before and i found it so easy the 1st time, but this time i'm struggling..
I don't have a lot to loose just 28lb but i'd be happy with 21lb.
So today i'm cutting down, i decided to start on monday as i'm out at a birthday celeberation tonight, and decided it will be the last time i drink, but it will be in moderating, alcholic drink non alcholic drink. then again tomorrow cut right down on the carbs.

I've tried a few times over the past couple of weeks to re-start but haven't, even though i've got 2 weeks shakes from my cd.
But seeing it written down make it look different, i've decided to write a hourly diary about how i feel as well.

And i have to stick to it this time as i've told hubby and daughter,
i will be thinner for tenerife in march.
Good luck all. xxx

good luck, im sure ul have that 28lbs off in no time at all :)

Well it's now day 3, and this is what happened.

Day 1, had my shakes and had my water.
Day 2, felt good, shakes and water all ok, went to bed early and slept.

Day 3 - today wed, got up had water and shake, went to work with a banging headache and feeling so tired, but was glugging the water down.
Then at work i was tidying the kitchen up, and there was a box of m and s biscuits and i stuffed 10 yes 10 in my mouth..........................:eek::cry::cry:

It must have taken me all of a few mins, and i can't believe i did it,

Why...........................as i was getting there, and it was only day 3.

I'm off out tonight for a long bike ride, with a friend of mine, probably do about 20 miles, which will burn off about 800 calories, which is the only good thing that i can justify working off those calories in the biscuits.

But worse is i don't know WHY?

well done for stopping at 10! id have been back and forth til id eaten them all! dont beat yourself up over it, draw a line under it and continue, we all have hiccups along the way, its how u deal with them that makes the difference as u can either dwell on it or turn it back around. enjoy yor bike ride, im sure that will burn those 10 off :) x

Thanks, i have drawn a line under it, i'm back on the water.
Tonight i managed to do 10.52miles in 1.28hours, and that was uphill in a mad mad wind.

Which burned off 738 calories.

thanks

Wow! Think I need to take up bike riding!

It's only myn 2nd time, i've gone out with a friends husband, typical friends are calling us molly and kevin, good jobs our partners know us.

But on the biking, i did it on sunday and it was quite easy, i did 8 miles, burned off 600calories, and it was ok,
tonight was different same route, but with wind in our faces, and i thought at one point i was going to die..............:eek:
but i just kept thinking i can do it, and i'm so pleased with myself.

Just wish i could be so good with the food, but tomorrow is another day. x

Back