another small loss April challenge???

sorry to hear bout your nan love XXXXXX well my weigh in tmw i have broken up with the fella so it could go either way now not eaten very much but i have drunk ALOT lol

Hi Princess, I too have broken up with my chap and haven't eaten as much as I should have done. I haven't done the drink though as I stopped drinking about 9 weeks ago. Sending you hugs xx

Thanks for the support. Sorry to hear you both splitting up with partners.

Well done on your 1lb, that's great.

weigh in tonight ladies i hope your both ok, i'm good Coach quite happy actually, just waiting for the heartbreak diet to kick in so the pounds really do roll off lol i have had more than a few drinks his wek though so i'm hoping they have cancelled each other out and i have sustained.

You guys are all doing soo well. I decided to put myself back on it today! Had a good day food wise so leys hope it stays that way.

No wi for me this week as can't get to the ones she has on. Checked my scales and I'm 4lb different, but don't know what the difference is between the scales. Hopefully mine don't make me lighter! Oh well! Shot happens!

Hope you all having a good week.

Thanks Rebecca. Okay it wasn't a stone but it was 1lb. I'm happy with that considering I thought it was going to be loads. I'm back to it tomorrow though and starting again at 1200 calories so all is good. I also need to start exercising again.

Good luck to everyone xx

Shep - 8lb - Mon (-2)
Rebecca1608 - 11lb - Mon (-3, -0.5, +3, No WI) - 10.5lb left
PrincessRia - 10lb - Thurs (-2) 8lb left (-3) 5lb left
GagaOoLala - 14lbs
Coachnomad - 10lb - Weds (-4.5, -4, -1, +1) - 1.5 left
Ria2011 - 8lb - Mon (-2) - 6lb left
Gonna-make-it - 10lb
iaimtobethin - 7.5lb - Thurs (-4,-1) - 2.5lb left

Well done Coach thats great. going back to the 1200 is a good idea. I have the funeral tomorrow, but gonna put myself back on the 1200 cal from friday onwards. Once we get into May we need to start another challange and it will fall off us once we are back into it!

Live has a way of getting in the way of weight loss, but we need to deal with these moments and get ourselves back up and out there.

Thanks for listening!!

Hiya - just checking in - 3 pounds off for me - giving me my 1 stone award! Yipeee!!

Choccie chip cookies to celebrate - tut tut

x

iaimtobethin said:
Hiya - just checking in - 3 pounds off for me - giving me my 1 stone award! Yipeee!!

Choccie chip cookies to celebrate - tut tut

x

Wow well done. X

Back