Another success story!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kellymundy, 29 September 2008 Social URL.

1. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    You and me both . Hope your feeling better , im restartingt, had to stop for 4 1/2 months due to hysterectomy earlier this year , saying that , the weight seemed to come off easier when it was out . Messed up hormones at 36 yrs old . Feel great now and im in asz 14 . Just restarted to shift my last half stone . Good luck hun .!

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hey Kelly! YOu don't need an excuse to pop by!

Thanks for posting this, I love reading these stories, though wish they were a bit more open about Cambridge!

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

she looks great doesnt she

6. ki-ki

ki-ki Full Member

does anyone else find that even though she said that the 'first few stones' (which in my opinion is a lot) came off through CD, they've focused on the 'healthy eating' and excercise bit like thats all she did to lose all the weight
    i just get the impression people think that if you lose weight with CD its not proper, because healthy eating and excercise is the 'best way'.

along with 'you'll pile it back on' the reaction i get from people is that its a bit of a cop out....they should try the diet for 1 day!

7. Kimberleyski

Kimberleyski Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    She look great fair play to her.

It does make you laugh in the sun though when they say they suggested a meal replacement programme lol they don't get involved at all they just take pictures. And the credit!

8. dani*r

dani*r Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    kiki, i got the same reaction, that it was a cop out or i was taking the easy option !! pleeaasse how the hell is this easy ?

9. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's because it's The Suns own diet club.

10. Choppygirl

Choppygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.92%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I have noticed that nearly all the articles where the bod has quite a lot to use starts off with Cambridge. It's the future! (as Peter Kaye would say).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.