Another success story!

You and me both . Hope your feeling better , im restartingt, had to stop for 4 1/2 months due to hysterectomy earlier this year , saying that , the weight seemed to come off easier when it was out . Messed up hormones at 36 yrs old . Feel great now and im in asz 14 . Just restarted to shift my last half stone . Good luck hun .!

Hey Kelly! YOu don't need an excuse to pop by!

Thanks for posting this, I love reading these stories, though wish they were a bit more open about Cambridge!

does anyone else find that even though she said that the 'first few stones' (which in my opinion is a lot) came off through CD, they've focused on the 'healthy eating' and excercise bit like thats all she did to lose all the weight
i just get the impression people think that if you lose weight with CD its not proper, because healthy eating and excercise is the 'best way'.

along with 'you'll pile it back on' the reaction i get from people is that its a bit of a cop out....they should try the diet for 1 day!

She look great fair play to her.

It does make you laugh in the sun though when they say they suggested a meal replacement programme lol they don't get involved at all they just take pictures. And the credit!

kiki, i got the same reaction, that it was a cop out or i was taking the easy option !! pleeaasse how the hell is this easy ?

does anyone else find that even though she said that the 'first few stones' (which in my opinion is a lot) came off through CD, they've focused on the 'healthy eating' and excercise bit like thats all she did to lose all the weight
That's because it's The Suns own diet club.

I have noticed that nearly all the articles where the bod has quite a lot to use starts off with Cambridge. It's the future! (as Peter Kaye would say).

Back