Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Another try at calorie counting. . . . my food diary

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by addictedtocheese, 23 March 2010 Social URL.

1. addictedtocheese

addictedtocheese Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been on many diets and I haven't been able to stick to any of them! I have about 2.5 stone to lose and can cover that up so I don't scrub up too bad if you see what I mean?! The summer is coming however and I would love to be ale to wear a skirt. That is where this diary comes in, I'm hoping it will keep me on the straight and narrow and embarrass me in to being good if I know the world can read it! :eek:

I'm going to calorie count (obviously ;) ) and I want to start jogging, any sort of exercise would be an improvement though.

Right off to plan my food for tomorrow because I think I'm more likely to suceed if I plan :) Also need to weigh myself at Boots tomorrow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. velvetrose

velvetrose Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting :)
    I have 2.5 stone to lose to :)
    Does the boots machine give you a print out? Been thinking of using the machine for a while..
    x

4. x Alex x

x Alex x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.8lb(1.51%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/cal count
    yeah the boots machine is quite good - i might go on soon, intrigued to see how bad my body fat% is!

5. georgina2930

georgina2930 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.52%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hi hun will u be doin a diet this is my first time on calorie counting am here to follow if thats ok x

6. goodthingsinsmallpackages

goodthingsinsmallpackages Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(48.17%)
    Diet:
    maintaining with CC
    Hi Georgina

You are replying to a lot of old posts, some of the posters may not be around any more.

Just thought I would say something in case you are expecting losts of replies

7. georgina2930

georgina2930 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.52%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    aw thanks 4 tellin me hun i didnt think 2 check the dates lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.