Another weigh day lurking!..

dfzb <3

I thought I should start a diary to help keep me on track. I find writing stuff down helps and as I'm a day away from finishing my 2nd week & I'm starting to flag a bit, so thought this might help.

Well last weeks weigh in (my first week) wasnt as much as I had expected but still, 5lbs is 5lbs! This week I've formed a unhealthy relationship with the scales, weighing myself every morning and at least twice through the day. 2nd weigh in is tomorrow evening and again I'm dreading it. My scales are telling me I've lost another 5lb but the needle is bouncing between the 4 & 5lb mark as of yesterday. In my head I'm telling myself, a loss is a loss, but my hearts borderline shattered If I haven't lost 5lb minimum. I'm feeling the difference don't get me wrong. My clothes fit, the tyre around my tummy is dramatically reduced, my huge g cup boobs even feel and look smaller and i can see my size 14 clothes is within reaching distance for the first time in 3 years! But for me.. It's always been about the numbers on the scales! It doesn't matter how many times someone tells me how different I look, ill still be haunted by that number staring at me on the scales. Here's hoping the numbers are on my side tomorrow evening!!

Good luck for tomorrow. Please check out my post on the main part of the forum. There is a picture of 100 x 1lbs of replica fat. Just think your losing 5 of them each time you lose 5lbs :) weight really fluctuates throughout the day so if you must, then just weigh yourself in the morning before your shakes and water. Again, good luck for tomorrow and keep us posted! X

Well. Another 5lbs off! I'm soo happy. Relieved!! Have decided to do SS+ this week, using my allowance for milk in my coffee. Only have 4lbs to go till I've lost a stone so that's my target for this week! :)

Just going to bed after my first SS+ day. (Using my '+' as milk for coffee). Its not been as bad as i thought and i don't miss food. This is my third week on the CD and I'm starting to feel the benefits. One of my closest friends saw me today and first thing she said was 'omg, you need new trousers! Those are massive on you!' :D I felt fab!!! Then we popped round to see the brother & sister in law who have just got married and they couldn't stop laughing at me having to hold my trousers with one hand and do whatever I was doing with the other. Going to leave it another few weeks but I'm hoping to buy myself a new pair of trousers before Xmas in a 14 (I'm in a 16 atm). Can't wait! :D :D

Back