Another weigh in comes around! How have you done Wednesday weighers?

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I have my weigh in today at 7pm - very aprehensive after my very very naughty weekend :(
I havent weighed at home at all this week, mostly due to fear!
:sign0009: Let me know how you all get on people!
Heres hoping for a loss

have my first weigh in tonight and just KNOW i will have a gain and im dreading it
frown.gif
how embarrassing - has anyone else gained on there first weigh in and do you know why ?

i wasnt able to go last week so its a fortnight since i joined and was doing ok but went away for the weekend - the menu in the hotel was really poor for SW and i drank far too much - 2 days completely off plan and a third day food wise fine but too much wine
on my scales this has amounted to a 4lb gain
frown.gif
frown.gif

Good luck all Wednesday Weighers - there's a sticky thread at the top for all daily weighs so you can see how you're all doing x

have my first weigh in tonight and just KNOW i will have a gain and im dreading it
frown.gif
how embarrassing - has anyone else gained on there first weigh in and do you know why ?

i wasnt able to go last week so its a fortnight since i joined and was doing ok but went away for the weekend - the menu in the hotel was really poor for SW and i drank far too much - 2 days completely off plan and a third day food wise fine but too much wine
frown.gif
frown.gif

I have my second weigh in tonight, I am nervous as I gained my first week and still don't really know exactly why although thanks to you guys I have a few ideas.

I was embarrassed but the lady who weighed me and anyone else standing around all chimed in with some advice and it really made me feel so much better. Lovely bunch that SW lot, lol.

Oh dear , we're a useless lot aren't we!
WE will do this - loads of support on here for us all :p

I had a little gain but i only started back on yesterday so its from the days before =]

Just back from weigh in....

1lb off! Was gutted at first but a loss is a loss!

Hope you all did well x

1.5lb off for me this week, and guess what I got my first 1/2 stone sticker, I am over the mooooooooooooooooon :D

well 2.5lb off for me - chuffed!

0.5 lbs for me and I was expecting a gain! Very naughty few days but back on track now!

frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif

i lost 2 1/2 lbs !!! :D

I restarted SW 3 weeks ago, and put on in both my first and second week... then last night lost 2lbs...

So stick with it :D

Well done everyone, btw :)

half off .... spose it better than a gain :D

well done wee doll x

I lost 3.5lbs and am over the moon! I maintained for the WHOLE of last year, then put on half a stone and Xmas, and it's taken AGES for my losses to kick in again. Very chuffed, I am :)))

Back