Another year, another try - back on Xenical!

I was on Xenical last year for a few months, I lost around 19lbs and managed to keep a stone off but have lots more to lose so went back to my docs yesterday and asked for them again.

Back on the trail :)

Cheers, going Xenical shopping tonight - it's quite disheartening when most things you pick up you have to put back when you read the packaging!

Welcome back hun!

We missed ya!

xxxx

Good luck clueless :)

Thanks all :)

It won't take you long to get back in to the swing of it. Good luck!
KB

I'm well and truly back in the swing, feeling very positive about it still and can't wait to weigh myself on Monday - a day early but I started a day late on Tuesday as I always start diets on Mondays!

I haven't started exercising yet but didn't want to start both in week one as cutting out all my fave foods AND exercising would have been a bit disheartening for the first week :D Going to try and make myself start the Wii EA active [STRIKE]game[/STRIKE] workout next week!

I managed to lose 44lbs last year in 7 months after being diagnosed with diabetes type II and being prescribed xenical.
I must say the side effects were rather unnerving at first if i had eaten too much fat. But i think they partly work because you are so scared of defecating yourself that you daren't eat too much unhealthy food.
I sort of gave up taking them regularly and have put all that weight back on. So as of tomorrow i am on a calorie controlled diet and taking xenical regularly again. Here's hoping!

Good luck with the re-start slim104, it's disheartening when you put it back on but at least you know it CAN be done.

I weighed myself today (6 days in) and I've lost 4lbs so chuffed with that. I've been using one of the online food diaries which has really made a difference as I can see at a glance how much fat/cals I have had that day. The one I use is www.foodfocus.co.uk which is free and very good but there are many others available.

Last edited:
Well done :)
I started Xenical again this morning hope I can lose 4lb this week.
Good luck with your diet.

I started last week and managed to lose 7 pounds in the first week, I am following slimming world at the same time and did not have any side effects I am pleased to say.

Back