Antari's journey - yet again

Looks like you're on track for that stone :) You must be soooo chuffed. I know what you mean about having that definite goal in sight, it does somehow focus the mind........ or is it that its paralysed by fear ~ the fear that you're gonna still be fat when you go to your 'do' ~ hmmmm I think I need to think about that!

Not quite so focussed at the moment unfortunately. I just want to eat something tasty and also have a G&T this evening while chilling with my DH. I hate being fat, I just want to be like one of those lucky people who can eat almost anything and stay slim (just like my DH).............well the truth is I'm not one of those lucky people and when I do start on one of my eating binges they don't stop until the cupboard is almost bare. So I am just going to have a nice bath and boil the kettle for my delicious (?) soup and treat myself to a nice cold glass of flavoured water with lots of ice!.............and just think how good I will feel tomorrow when I haven't gone off plan.

Good idea - nice long soak in a bubble bath - enjoy

xxx

You've done brilliantly so far, good idea about diverting yourself. I have a skinny husband too, it's annoying!

Well had a good day today. Been in the garden and sowed loads of lovely veg seeds so I had better be eating real food by the time they all come up ;)

Sitting here with my 2 litre bottle of water. I had a vanilla shake for breakfast, BL bar that I bought last week when I forgot to take my bars with me divided into tiny pieces that took me until 3.00 pm to eat. I am having any soup tonight as I am not really a lover of soup so it doesn't matter which one I pick.

As it's the weekend I have a couple of bottles of flavoured water as my treat while hubby has his G&T :cry:

He is having beef with all the trimmings tonight but I still feel strong and so I won't pick at all.

I weighed myself this morning and yes I did lose the stone in 2 weeks that I was hoping for..........in fact I have lost 15lb in 2 weeks.......another reason for not cheating :D

Week 3. Still 100% so still 'in the zone' :p

15lbs off and only 4lbs to get me down into the 14 stones. Aiming to lose that 4lbs this week so wish me luck!

Way out of my comfort zone this morning. I had to go shopping and brave the busy supermarket. So as I walked through the door I see hot cross buns, Easter cake, chocolates by the lorry load..........you can imagine the rest!

In the end the place was so crowded with kids and fattening food that I put my basket down and legged it! Don't get me wrong I am a Mum even though my boys are grown up and left the nest so I understand but the mixture of screaming kids and food I can't have (even through choice) was just too much.

I got into the car and drove to the local nursery and bought some plants, came home, had my bar and nice cup of coffee and I am now sitting here back in my nice safe place.

I will try again tomorrow really early, just after my shake and while the kids are still watching breakfast tele and take a shopping list. I might even treat myself to a bottle of coke zero :p

Hiya Ant
I had to go to buy some boulion soup yesterday so i too had to go to supermarket..Can totally empathise with you ..i was suddenly overwhelmed with lights and offers and chocolate and even had some well meaning woman aproach me to ask if i wanted to try a new cheese line..
There it was in front of me on a little stick...I wanted to scream at her for teasing me lol.. but i just said no thanks and walked away..
A week ago i would have taken 2 stick one for me and one for my imaginary fella in the next aisle ..
I grabbed the boul and got out as quick as i could!!! xxxxxx

Hi, congrats on the loss to date - brilliant!

I also don't like the supermarket visits (in fact, sent hubby on his own this weekend as wasn't sure I could keep the will power going)! Most of the time I am fine on arrival but by the time I get to the checkout I am just so grumpy and bad tempered! Funnily enough though, when I get home, I am right as rain again!!!

Have a fab week 3 and good luck for achieving the 14's!!!!

They were doing buy 1 get 2 free on Easter eggs in Sainsburys yesterday. I haven't been able to buy any yet in case I eat them. At this rate they'll be sold out! I agree, shops sap your willpower :)

I am keeping well away of the sweet aisles over Easter :sigh:

Actually at the moment all the thought of 'real' food makes me feel nauseous. I have been cooking hubbies food every night and really don't fancy any of it. In fact I cooked him beef with all the trimmings on Sunday and because I wasn't having any I let him have it rare.........:sign0137:

I have just sent for some shakes so that I can have those instead of the soups and bars. I will still take a bar with me if I am going to be out for lunch but maybe not have one every day.

Other than that diet going fine. Still 100% and staying that way for the next few weeks.

Decided to weigh myself this morning as I have managed to keep off the scales since Monday. Well I have now lost the total of 18lbs, that's 3lbs since Monday. I really want to get into the 14's and so I need to lose 1 more before my official weigh in on Monday. Can I do it? I will certainly do my best :D

Not feeling that great today. I have had a headache all day and I am sitting here trying to get through my 2 litre bottle of water.

I have got so bored with plain water that I have been drinking a lot of flavoured water and I wonder if all that aspartame that's in these drinks are making me feel unwell so I have decided to stick to plain water and sparkling water for a time (sparkling because I need a bit of fizz) and see how I feel.

I have also been drinking a lot of black coffee with sweeteners so really overdosing on the stuff which isn't too good for my health I know. So I have to retrain my taste buds and drink healthy teas and fresh water!

Snap with the headache...I have had one for the last 2 hours even after pain killers its not getting much better.. was in the garden earlier and i am wondering if the bright sun has not helped much.

18lbs and not due for ya proper WI till monday Whoo hoo huni your doing great xx

Weigh in day today and I have lost 5.75lbs this week taking me up to 20.75lbs in 3 weeks..........and...........I am in the 14 stones!! :bliss:

Back