Anti CD friend could become my first client

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MadamDotty, 10 November 2006 Social URL.

1. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    How funny is that. I suppose it's a bit strong to say she was anti-CD, but I think she viewed it as another of my (many) fad diets & I also think she's been waiting for me to put my weight back, which to be fair I always have done in the past. What I have noticed in the last few months is that her & another friend (both overweight BTW) have been very quiet about my loss & continued maintenance, I think their noses have been put out of joint.

She's not someone I see too often & I caught up with her today and told her that I was going to train as a CDC, she was interested & asked me a bit about it & finally asked me about the diet which of course set me off on my evangelical, I have seen the light mode, but if anyone asks me about it, i can't help myself, it just all comes pouring out of me how wonderful it is etc, etc. But I think some of what I said hit home & she's definately considering it & asked me to give her a shout when I'm up & running although she probably won't do anything till after Christmas.

Funny how things turn out! :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

There's nothing like a demonstration of how something really works to make people change their minds. You are your own best advertisement.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.