Antibiotics questions for starter

hercules

Hi
I am about to start Cambridge but have just also started a 7 day amoxicillan course of antibiotics. Can I still do Cambridge??

Hi Hercules, I was really ill Nov/Dec last year and I was on Amoxycillin (and other tablets too). My CDC advised me to come off Cambridge whilst I was on the medication, but it may be because I was really poorly. Might be worth having a word with your CDC and see what they advise? You may have to start on a higher plan till your course of antibiotics is complete?
Hope that helps. :)

Thanks. I am not really ill and expect to be much better tomorrow when I want to start. I have an urinary tract infection. I would have been off by tomorrow as my original antibiotics were only for 3 days but I reacted badly to them.

i would still start.

i started when i had the flu lol :(

when i was last on antibiotics my cdc contacted cambridge medical and i was advised to mix my shakes with milk insted of water if i didnt want to do a plan with food

Yes, I am very tempted to start tomorrow as I am very keen to shift the weight and just keep eating rubbish whilst I am waiting to start.

Back