Antibiotics questions for starter

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hercules, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. hercules

hercules Full Member

Hi
    I am about to start Cambridge but have just also started a 7 day amoxicillan course of antibiotics. Can I still do Cambridge??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Hi Hercules, I was really ill Nov/Dec last year and I was on Amoxycillin (and other tablets too). My CDC advised me to come off Cambridge whilst I was on the medication, but it may be because I was really poorly. Might be worth having a word with your CDC and see what they advise? You may have to start on a higher plan till your course of antibiotics is complete?
    Hope that helps. :)

4. determinator

determinator Banned

yeah like tess said I would speak to your CDC , other than the health implictaions it may make starting CD harder so may be best to wait till next week

5. hercules

hercules Full Member

Thanks. I am not really ill and expect to be much better tomorrow when I want to start. I have an urinary tract infection. I would have been off by tomorrow as my original antibiotics were only for 3 days but I reacted badly to them.

6. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i would still start.

i started when i had the flu lol :(

7. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    when i was last on antibiotics my cdc contacted cambridge medical and i was advised to mix my shakes with milk insted of water if i didnt want to do a plan with food

8. hercules

hercules Full Member

Yes, I am very tempted to start tomorrow as I am very keen to shift the weight and just keep eating rubbish whilst I am waiting to start.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.