Antibiotics

slimgem

Hi everyone. Unfortunately my ear infection is getting progressively worse. Does anyone know if amoxicillin will kick me out of ketosis??
Thanks gem x

Morning Slimgem,
Antibiotics may stall weight loss, but it's not been proven. What is important is you take them to rid yourself of the infection.
Good luck and hope you get better soon.:bighug::bighug:

Hi Slimgem. Sorry to hear you're not very well. I've got no idea if the medicine will affect your weight loss but you've got no choice. Hopefully, if you do have a smaller loss than you hoped for this week you will make up for it with a great loss the week after. Keep thinking of that bigger picture.

Best wishes.
BM

I know bm. I'm going to have to take them they make me feel sick though! I've got 5 more weeks left so its ok. Really I'm never ever ill can't believe it's got me on tfr lol. Oh well xx

Morning Slimgem,
Feeling any better today? :) Hope so. Have you had your weigh in yet? :needhug:

Hey fatwelly

Unfortunately I've been in hospital had the worst week ever, I was diagnosed with kidney stones. I have been advised to come off the diet which I'm so angry about.
Until I've had the stones removed I have to stop but I will bd back
Thank you for your concern xxx

Hi Slimgem,
That's a shame, no wonder you felt so awful. :cry: You must have been in a great deal of pain? :sigh: Take care and hope you feel better soon. Once these horrible stones have been removed you will feel so much better. :D Have a grand day. Keep me posted please. :wave_cry:

Hey fatwelly

Unfortunately I've been in hospital had the worst week ever, I was diagnosed with kidney stones. I have been advised to come off the diet which I'm so angry about.
Until I've had the stones removed I have to stop but I will bd back
Thank you for your concern xxx

Oh slimgem, I'm really sorry to hear that you're going to have to stop. I know how determined you were to stick with LT so I can understand how angry you are. I hope you can have your operation soon and then you can get back to it. I'll be here for quite sometime so I'll look out for you! Best wishes and I hope you are feeling better very soon.

Awww you poor thing!!! I'm really sorry you can't continue. Did they say why you couldn't continue?? Would the diet cause you more problems if you stayed on it?

Going to miss you on hear and hearing about your progress, hope it all goes well for you. When are you having your operation?

Back