antibiotics?

Sinead2005

Silver Member
Sitting at doc's waiting room now with what I think is a chest infection. Anyone been on lipotrim and taking antibiotics? I am so scared he will make me eat :( x

I posted and it disappeared....the Doc told me that i had a chest infection and that lipotrim had nothing to do with it \o/

Got antibiotics and steroids and she said they were ok to take......i took today's dose but going to ring my pharmacy in the morning just to double check hehe xx

Sinead u poor divil .. I think it helps tremendously to take.acidophilis supplement while taking ur antibiotics bcz it will help ur empty stomach manage! A friend of mine lost 94lbs in 16wks :)eek:) and she did that during a bad dose of bronchitis she had while on it.
Ask ur pharmacist anyway :)
Feel better soon! Il reply to everyone later tonight when im locked in my room with a nose peg on!! :D
Btw great loss this week!!! An-mhaith!!!

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Sinead, I was on antibiotics and steroids for a chest infection during my 2nd and 3rd weeks and it didn't make any difference so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Good luck and hope you're better soon! :)

Hi Sinead, I was on antibiotics and steroids for a chest infection during my 2nd and 3rd weeks and it didn't make any difference so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Good luck and hope you're better soon! :)

YAY!! thank god lol

Haha only problem i have now is that i am not hungry or thirsty lol......(i am never happy lol)

Sinead u poor divil .. I think it helps tremendously to take.acidophilis supplement while taking ur antibiotics bcz it will help ur empty stomach manage! A friend of mine lost 94lbs in 16wks :)eek:) and she did that during a bad dose of bronchitis she had while on it.
Ask ur pharmacist anyway :)
Feel better soon! Il reply to everyone later tonight when im locked in my room with a nose peg on!! :D
Btw great loss this week!!! An-mhaith!!!

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks Honey :) beidh mé ceart go leor :) x

Managed to get the morning shake into me cos i had to take the tabs but only managed about half the soup at lunch time and will try more soup later

Sipping on sparkling water but not drinking as much as i normally would

Hope you are doing good, you sound in better form xx

Hope you feel better soon Sinead x

Great to hear your feeling better Sinead :) x

Back