antibotics and weightloss

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
i'm on antibotics again this week the week before last I was on them and gained 6lb but I wasn't eating great and everytime I took a pain killer i ate a biscuit.
i'm dermind to stick to sw this time.
has anyone stuck to sw on antibotics and still gained i'm only 2.5 away from my 3 stone award and i want it this week.

Antibiotics in themselves wil not make you gain weight. They may make you retain water but it will be only temporary, biscuits with antibiotics will make you gain weight :)

Feel better and think how glad you will feel getting that award knowing that you did it inspite of the antibiotic !!

thanks yeah having blocked problem. i'm not that hungry cause i'm finding it hard to eat but i need to eat with each tab and pain killer but i'm eating a banana (well trying even thats hard) instead of a biccy

I'm on permanent antibiotics and don't have a problem with weight gain or water retention on them. They are notorious for bunging you up and if you take them on an empty stomach, can make you feel nauseous. I find when this happens, drinking diet fizz helps me or a piece of toast.

Steroids are the only recognised medication that s/w will allow for weight gain and water retention as well as certain conditions like thyroid issues.

Banana's i think are high in potassium which you should be careful of eating too many. Manybe they are what are causing you the issues?

Hope this kinda helps

xxx

Back