ANTOHER DAY another HEADACHE ????

:wave_cry::cool:

Well day one over and what a headache drank sh!! loads also! Will it be the same for me today ????I feel fine now so will start on the water then get ready for work hears hoping . Even dreaming of food :cry:IT WILL BE WORTH IT THOUGH !!!!

I found taking a Nurofen soon got rid of the headaches for me.

It will be worth it, so keep up the good work :)

Yes, you can take something for your headache - no need to suffer it. They do wear off after a few days. Keep going and good luck :D

Hi Leeds Lady

Yes you are fine taking paracetamol or any other drung to help headaches. Nurofen works best for me too. If you are suffering very bad with headaches then as well as taking the tabs, try drinking your water warm. I boil the kettle and have half cold half boiling. I think warming your body up helps. Also, why not treat yourself to some nice bubble bath and face masks, and indulge and treat yourself in the evening before bed. I find it works well for me.

Good luck hun, and dont worry the headaches can last 2 weeks, it's worth it after that cos you'll have so much energy afterwards and feel on top of the world. Until then it's just a matter of having a bit of TLC - and there's nothing wrong with looking after yourself is there?!

Best of luck x x x

Good Morning
It will get easier,i had headachs for about 5 days,but i drunk more water and then a pain killer soon went,hold in there all worth it in the long run xx :party0036:

I had a stonker of a headache for the first couple of days, ended up taking tablets and going to bed early. They do wear off though so hang in there!

Georgie
xx

thanks so much everyone its like having a surrogate family on here ! will take on board everyones advice, although so far so good no headache as yet:p

Back