ANY 1 FROM Northampton?

Since 17th December lost 7pound,but I love the plan I can eat loads, I was on ww before and I felt starved cus I had to count points. Have you done sw before?XXX

no its my second day today im hopefully joining the class tomorrow so i can get all the books. do you get all the books on your first visit?
i was on slimfast before and couldnt shift any weight since having a baby. im 13 stone 7 now but before i had my little girl 2 years ago i was 7 stone 12lbs and size 8. i wanna get down to a size 12 now

Im at theWooton Hall Sports & Social, East Hunsbury on a Wednesday. Yeh i think u pay £10 or less and you will get your pack and4 weeks of food diarys to fill in, and the new extra easy book, which i havnt tried yet. The consultant will sit and have a chat with you about the plan and explain it and answer any questions you have. And you wont have to stand up and say anything about yourself. xx

I live in Bedford which is not too far from Northampton. I love the Morrissons near the Town Centre in Northampton

no its my second day today im hopefully joining the class tomorrow so i can get all the books. do you get all the books on your first visit?
i was on slimfast before and couldnt shift any weight since having a baby. im 13 stone 7 now but before i had my little girl 2 years ago i was 7 stone 12lbs and size 8. i wanna get down to a size 12 now

Yea, you get everything on your 1st visit.

Back