Any 100%ers ?

size102b

Banned
Hi I wondered are there anymore 100%ers here?
I'm in week 24 and have stuck to my points everyday, no binging no comfort eating no not sneaking the odd thing and not counting it. It will be 6 months on 1st September :) just wondered if anyone else is a 100%er?xx

me me me!!! ah i'm only going into week 7 tho..(

Me too......my treat is a ww pie now and again ( all pointed ) how sad lol....but i can't justify spending 6.5 on a tiny pie all the time...so this is classed as my treat xx

bit dishearting sometimes though like this morning at WI both my mum and sister had chinese last night and both only gained 0.5lb and i lost 1lb....yet i'd been 100% and done 50 mins of power walking/jogging 4 times last week and i know had i had chinese i could have easily gained 5lb lol x

Well done you guys :)
I always feel picking and off plan leads to going off completely eventually, some will say to me you have to have a bit of a relaxed day sometime but that's will be there at goal when I'll do 80/20 , mon to Friday 100% and weekends relaxed but not mad.
22 years of doing it the odd day off way got me to 7.5 stones overweight
BUT I'm nit saying I won't blip etc know one knows that but I'll be real pleased getting to my 6 month mark :) xx

you've done really well hun x i've got a hen night on the 28th and i'm gonna do my best to save points for it but can't promise i won't go off track somewhere lol cos there is a yummy meal to have first and then partying.....and i haven't been out since march so i'm terrified i'll be like an animal gone wild haha x

aww well done you lot! Wish i was 100%!!
Ive got 2nd WI intomorrow, but due to hell on earth family problems last week, i stopped eating and and lost 5lbs, but since then got bit better but still stressed so binged!! so am dreading WI tomorrow!! :-(

but guess its a new week to start again! just dishearting only 2 weeks in with 4stone to go!! xx

Back