Any a Bodyoptimise Online member?

cara78

Hi Guys - I've been doing SW since September and love it! However I'm thinking of joining on line (bodyoptimise) rather than going to group - I've only ever satyed to group twice - I alsways weigh and go!! One thing I want to know though does body optimise cater for red and green plans? or is it just EE????? (I like red/green) thanks xxxx

Hi Cara

I do Bodyoptimise. It caters for all plans, not just EE :)

thats brilliant thank you! how do you find it? did you ever go to group? C xx

I think the site is good, and easy to use. Really helpful for looking up syns etc. I've never been to group. Kinda wish I had as it might give me more motivation. But the site is really good and coming on here helps me too :)

Hi Cara

I've been an on-line member for 2 years now. It is perfect for me as I work away from home a lot and couldn't commit to a class (and never liked them much anyway).
The website changed this year to show the SW plan as being EE, but has red/green featured as 'our other plans' so as with the classes/magazine the main focus for newbies is EE but it still gives info on the older plans if that is what you chose.

The downside for some of the website is that there is no personalised information or counselling. You get an e-mail to remind you to weigh-in and a lots of generic messages saying 'well done' but nothing personal or one-on-one. As I said, some people don't like this- personally I prefer just getting on with it myself and having all the tools to hand whenever, wherever I want. I use the food diary, fitlog and syn lookup almost everyday. I occasionally read the features or look-up recipes. I love my 'progress page' which shows a graph of my preogress and my stickers and progress photos that I have uploaded.

Much of the help you can get on here for free or do yourself, but I personally love having the actual SW answer (and not the interpretation of it as sometimes happens with consultants/other members/minimins users). I also love the fact that I have paid up-front- it keeps me on the straight and narrow as I wouldn't want to waste the money!

xxxx

Out of interest how much is it to be an online member?

"but I personally love having the actual SW answer (and not the interpretation of it as sometimes happens with consultants/other members/minimins users). "

I couldn't agree more.
I'm not an online member, but much of what you describe is accessed through the 'regular' SW site, via the password - would you say you're getting MUCH extra for your money?

I'm not an online member, but much of what you describe is accessed through the 'regular' SW site, via the password - would you say you're getting MUCH extra for your money?
No- I'm sure most of what I get is on the regular site, but that site is for class members and I can't get to a class- this way suits me perfectly- I get all the on-line stuff a regular member gets but without having to actually commit to a meeting each week

I see what you mean. Good on you for paying for the password, which I guess is effectively what you're doing. Thousands wouldn't ;-)

Back