Where for art thou green days??

Gillypompom

Joined SW online this week as I can't get to group.

It's all changed!

Where's my old green days?

I'm a vegetarian and eat mainly pasta, quorn, rice, noodles and veg anyway.... SW just makes me cut back on my treats and butter / olive oil really.

Anyway, I've done some googling and looked at some threads on here and found a few posts saying that other people are sticking with green days.

Can anyone confirm that it's not much different from EE (if you never eat meat) but can have 2x each HE? I'm going to run with this for now.

Also, I'm waiting for my book to arrive through the post. Will this have the red / green plans still? The online site isn't very good.

TIA

Red and green have officially been discontinued so there's no information about either of them on the website or in your pack.

If you can remember the rules, then I'd just stick to green days. I do it sometimes on days I haven't had any meat so I can have the extra heb.

Like Gillypompom I'm veggie (we seem to eat the same stuff, I'd add pulses, lentils and curries to your list though!). I still have the green days 20 page PDF that was on the SW Web Site briefly at the start of its demise (taken from the book at the time). I still refer to it frequently, and still follow that plan. I wish I could share the PDF, but of course it is copyright so I can't post it on a web site.

Like Gillypompom I'm veggie (we seem to eat the same stuff, I'd add pulses, lentils and curries to your list though!). I still have the green days 20 page PDF that was on the SW Web Site briefly at the start of its demise (taken from the book at the time). I still refer to it frequently, and still follow that plan. I wish I could share the PDF, but of course it is copyright so I can't post it on a web site.

Thank you, I will look on line and see if I can find it lurking anywhere. I'm so cross I misplaced my old books ... I usually hoard everything!

I am with you on the lentils , beans and curries too... and I have a thing for tofu ATM having never really bothered with it before.

My green days are working. 7 days in and I'm down 3lbs yay!

I still do green days as I remember them from when I was a member before and if they worked for me back then I don't see how they won't work for me now.

Back