any advice moving up plans?

msblonde

a new way of living!
Hi all,

sorry not been around for a bit, i was really ill, just a cold but a really nasty one.

then started new job, while working notice on the old job, so pulling double hours...

then doing 70+ hours this week - and joined a gym, hardly surprising that i am shattered today!

well, all of the above considered, and the craving i am having for fruit and healthy food, i am considering moving upto 1000 plan, and wondered if anyone has any advice, or can share there experiences of moving to this plan?

I have only recently moved from LT TFR to CD810, weight loss very slow at the moment, but that may have more to do with not being 100% (ate own body weight in sugar free strepsills last week, also had three pieces of fruit and two sausages... no excuse, except for the strepsills).

anyway, any advice appreciated. I am seeing cdc tomorrow and will chat to her too.

thanks guys

Helen x

i have been on the 1000 plan and it is great. you get to eat loads of food, it's all healthy and you feel fantastic. weight loss is slow though. so it depends on how impatient you are i suppose :)

abz xx

thanks for that, i have started it now, will take a little more planning than drinking shakes all day!

it does and it feels like you are eating shedloads. in fact if you have the quorn you have to split it in two or not have all of it as it is a ridiculous amount!! i suggest the pieces unless you have a real thing for mince!! ha. it's nearly a whole pack!!

abz xx

on 810 i found the cottage cheese a massive portion too! just worked out calories for veg today and it was 78cals,my salmon was 256 cals but i forgot to eat some carbs!! just not used to it! i'll have some extra fruit instead.

i used to have the fruit for brekkie option and snack on it throughout the day instead of having it first thing...

Back