Any advice on DietChef diet?

nazziwa

Hi all, Just wondered if anyone could give me some honest advice about the dietchef diet. AS an ex LL I have found that the weight has started to creep back on, and its not because i am greedy but because I was not taught to deal with food for the long-term. I am looking to start DC but would appreciate honest advice from someone who is on it or has been on it, before I go the diet. I am looking to lose 1.5-2st in total, to get back to a comfortable size.

Many thanks in advance.

Diet Chef is great. I still need all my will power, but the food is great and takes the option of dishing up massive portions away from me. I would say go for it!! I have been on it a week and lost 6 pounds! I also feel fab!

Hi thanks for the advice.
My biggest problem is the portioning of my food, I fear to go hungry, so I end up over eating at every meal.

I think I have decided and will do DC for 8 weeks. Any tips on what I should expect?

Hi thanks for the advice.
My biggest problem is the portioning of my food, I fear to go hungry, so I end up over eating at every meal.

I think I have decided and will do DC for 8 weeks. Any tips on what I should expect?

Just expect great tasting food, and the portions are of a good size so dont be thinking you will be eating a bean for dinner, i find that the portions are just right with a bit of veg. They fill your plate up and look like any other food.

Hi and welcome!

My biggest tip would be to try to stick with the foods as closely as possible. Portion control is important, therefore drastically changing the portions defeats the purpose. Also, be careful how you substitute food. The foods are meant to be low GI and calorie controlled. So in the beginning it does help to not have a bacon bap for instance at breakfast time because it may induce the cravings you are hoping to keep at bay! Personally I am going to avoid the potatoes, breads, and pastas as these are higher GI and the reason for my weight gain!! When I reach my goal, I may introduce whole meal pastas breads etc. I do not like the nakd bars so I do have salad, veg or a peice of fruit instead. I try to stay aware of keeping at the 1200 calorie mark or below otherwise weight loss is quite slow. Anyhow good luck and welcome. I dont have a bunch of weight to lose but its hard at times!! I just keep thinking how good I will feel this time next month... Take Care Estelle

Back