any advice please

copog

Silver Member
Hi
I am looking to book a 2 week holiday to turkey in august to icemeler maybe. Any tips on who to book with and whether all inclusive is a good idea. It is for 2 adults and 3 kids. When looking with some of the travel agents prices were so high. Thanks:D

Go all inclusive especially with children!! You will more than drink your moneys worth in August.

We went in begining of July last year and it was so hot you could only be out for 15mins a time. Even eating breakfast at 8am the sweat was literally pouring off you.

HTH

All inclusive is defo.... especially with the power of the Euro, although not used in Turkey but every thing in the holiday market is euro based. You have kids and they will appreciate this fact, as drinks are expensive.

Phil x

Thanks Sarah and Phil. It does seem a good idea especially with the kids and them wanting a drink every 5 mins. My only concern is getting sick of eating the same each night.:)

At all inclusive they usually have 2-3 differnet restaurants with plenty of choice in each one, so not often you would get the same. You also get snacks.

One tip though ... if you like a good cup of tea as I do (or coffee), take your own, cos they use the cheapest crap there is!!!

Back