Any advice please

:)I have been on lipotrim for two weeks now and I am coming off it tomorrow, I only need to lose about 7lb more and I dont think I can stand being on lipotrim any longer as i have had no energy at all for the past few days
Will I now have to do the refeeding even tho I have only been on it two weeks or can I just restrict my calories until i have lost the weight i need to lose. Any advice would be very appriecated:)

im no expert but i would imagine it would be best to go onto refeed im sure an expert will be along soon x

Refeeding

Hiya, stop - having worked so hard on lipo, it really is essential that you re-feed properly - it's not about the calories, it's all about the food you actually eat, so please please follow the re-feed, I lost another 7 lbs the first week of refeed so you'll continue to lose but a friend of mine came off Lipo and didn't follow refeed - cut down but ate regular stuff and she put up 9lbs. Don't worry, having been on lipo you'll struggle to fit in all the meals/food you can have on re-feed so for the sake of following the plan, it's well worth it.

Best of luckxx

I 2nd what Ariel says, follow the refeed plan, if not you will definitely gain weight due to filling up your glycogen stores

You definately have to do the refeed...no matter how long you have been on LT ...and you should have really been on LT for a minimum of 4 weeks ..otherwise maintainence products should have been offered!

Back