ProPoints Any advice?

mrhappy1985

I have been doing weightwatchers for about two years now and have lost three stone. Want to lose another stone and a half but it just wont go. Took a break from weightwatchers for three months. Am back now and into my second week. After the first week I put on half a pound even though I tracked and calculated points and did some exercise. Any advice for a loss this week?

Hi Mr Happy (love the name!!) . It may just take your body two weeks to get used of the change in food again . Ive seen it happen with others . They are really dissappointed with their first week and then see a good weight the following week . Keep the faith !!!!

Hi Mr Happy, welcome back to the WW world. Just wondering if you are still using the "Old" WW system or the new ProPoints system. If you could get in on the ProPoints, it might be better as that is the system now in use at the meetings, and seems to have changed quiet a bit from the old plan e.g. most fruit is now FREE ...see WW booklets & website for details.

Best of luck on your journey,

Conor

Using the new points system. Find I am eating loads more than what I ate before on the old plan. Tuesday will tell the tale. Lol.

I thought that as well the first two weeks and have lost 6.5 lbs so far and really dont feel deprived in any way . Keep it up and bet you will see the difference on tuesday

If you stick to it, you might well be pleasantly surprised at the weigh-in.

Being able to bulk up on the FREE veggies & Fruit is a saviour, because you're never hungry. Just check the list to make sure the fruit & veg you like are on it, and then just stick to the recommended 5 a day!

Regards,

Conor

Well done, you must surely be "Mr Happy" today!!

mrhappy1985 said:
Very happy! Makes it seem worth it now. How you getting on?

I've definately hit a lull! Got to 2 stone last week but weight loss has slowed right down, hopefully will have some kind of loss this week! Wishing you another successful week ahead!!

mrhappy1985 said:
That lull is hard to get out of. I have been trying to lose a stone for the last year. Don't give up though!

Don't worry I won't!! 7 more lbs for me would be great, I'm determined to get them shiffted!! Don't u give up either!!

Well done Mr Happy. Its fantastic to see it coming off isnt it ! Keep it up

Congrats on the weight loss Mr Happy! Continued success this week.

Regards,

Conor

Great result Mr Happy. you are well on your way .delighted to see you doing so well .Keep it going !!!!!!!!

Back